New Capt for the 2nd time?

Baggage1

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket III
I Just brought home my gorgeous red 06' beauty. 10 mo. 14 days and 10hrs after the 1st one died. It has been that long to finally sit and ride her 400 miles to my home where we shall live and play happily ever after. She had one tenth mile on the odometer when I started out today. From Chattanooga, to Pensacola, what a ride!!!

I Just brought home my gorgeous red 06' beauty. 10 mo. 14 days and 10hrs after the 1st one died. It has been that long to finally sit and ride her 400 miles to my home where we shall live and play happily ever after. She had one tenth mile on the odometer when I started out today. From Chattanooga, to Pensacola, what a ride!!!

Glad to hear you got the new Rocket! 400 miles is a nice first ride too! I hope the weather was better for your ride than it was up here in the Chicago area. It was snowing again for a little while. Anyway, congrats again on your new bike!

I've Got To Ask

Okay, I know it's been a while since you did any serious riding and the 400 miles you just put on her was probably tiring...... to say the least. I did sense you were grinning as you wrote the post!

Here's the $64 question. Do you think you'd feel like coming to Eureka Springs for RAA III?

Remember you've got until early September to finish healing and getting the beast broken in real good. It would be great if you found the energy and time to be there. Lots of us are meeting each other for the first time. We've got some old members, new members and guests alike. It's a kick to finally put a face with each Avatar name on the site. If I'm not mistaken, Molinoman and Scot in Exile are riding from Florida so you probably could hook up with them and be a small gang!

Anyway, think about it and if you need any information that you can't find in the Bear Claw section, send me a PM.

Last edited:
Baggage1, Congrats on your new Red R3. Standard or Classic?
I know you're gonna make mods A.S.A.P. ain't you? Whats first on the agenda after a 400 mile opening ride? New saddle perhaps?
congrats again and glad you're back in the saddle.. xhdskip

Actually, till I lose some weight (254 lbs.), it is more like a big gang...call it "Heavy D and the Boyz".
Dennis

Oh and Bob, no going around corners fast this time, we missed you last trip and would like you to make this one.
Dennis

Back