New Brakes, front and rear.

Tripps, In the front six pots I'm using the pads that came with the calipers which are from EBC.
On the rear with the stock front left caliper fitted I'm using a "different to stock" pad material as I'm running an EBC Iron disc on the rear, but they are still the same size.
The rear pad packet is down in the workshop, I'll come back to you on that in a couple of hours.

Your comment that the Beringer front disc's are Iron was interesting, I didn't know that.
I did ask EBC if that made Iron front Rotors (since they had made the rear Rotor) but they did not.

Six pot pads, this is what Pretech supplied.

20190807_131339.jpg

Well bugger me sideways - Britain IS still manufacturing something!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So I've been playing again !
As above, I'd fitted a stock L/H 4 pot front calliper the rear of the bike, this was a great improvement but I found that I was going through disc pads at an increased rate.
I found a 6 pot calliper at a bike wreckers made by J.A. Pan & Co so set about setting this up.
Where as the hydraulic ratio of the 4 pot calliper was 104% over stock, this 6 pot is only 98%, but the pad area is significantly more.

With this Calliper, the braking is more evenly matched front to rear, and I feel a lot better overall.

20201003_170507.jpg

Back