New 06 and it is snowing

Hi notcvrd, always nice to have new meat, er I mean riders join our growing little ensemble of nuts,wackos,and ernest guys like, like never mind. Welcome and don't be shy as we have all been misrepresented from time to time. It just adds to the special flavor of this site. One of the 1st things you may want to consider if you are under 200 lbs is different rear shocks as the stock ones are a bit stiff with super heavy springs. Heavy riders don't seem to have a problem. Welcome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - the 200lb mark is not an issue - i think I passed that in 1st grade. I did not get the nickname of "stumps" for nothing :D. Anyway, everybody sure seems to be nice around here, but first impressions can be deceiving.

WOW, the sun is out and it is up to 35 today, I see shorts for the weekend. Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Lets see, I'm a little tad over 200 (a small tad) and Amy isn't, well isn't Shanya Twain (if she was Shanya I wouldn't get much riding done) (no offense Mutt, I'll be your stand in anytime) either and I, we have never had a problem with the shocks set in the middle position. If I replace 'em, I'll go with Ikons. I have a Progressive on my sidecar and it popped the seal right away and I had to replace it.

the truth as seen by r3'ers

notcvrd, Don't let their appearance of sanity or lack thereof around here fool you. I'm a new member and have sent many fellow bikers, (not r3 owners), to this place for a laugh or two. What we r3 owners do have in common is being power hungry, speed freaks which only the r3 can satisfy. (and that quite well)

welcome to the group,
darron

That explains it.

Our fearless leader:)D ) and myself were discussing forum statistics a few days ago and I found it interesting that this site has quite a large number of 'lurkers".

Now, I know why. Everyone comes here to enjoy and laugh at our humor and dull witt.

I guess you don't have to have an R3 to enjoy this quirky group.

This is a neat forum, no doubt.:)

Welcome to the r3. My 06 is also calling me, I'm going to ride as soon as I log off. The sun is shinning and it's warming up. Please post a pic as a face and bike are fun to see.:bch:

rubbing it in

Hey Flip,
I feel for you, just can't reach you...
Its supposed to be 72F tomorrow and wife and I will ride a bit.
Not really rubbing it in. Well, maybe a little.lol

Back