Need help with a Tow rope

Jag

This was just a little light hearted fun don't get all serious on us :D I don't care what anyone rides as long as they ride . One of the Harley riders has picked me up with a trailer when my Rocket wouldn't start so he has one on me :thumbsup: and made sure i knew it .

You don't need a rope for a Harley there's a Harley dealership around every corner. Keep it in your saddle bags just in case you break down there's a Triumph dealer some where in every state. ;)

I bought a pair of Harley boots figuring they must be extremely comfortable for walking, for obvious reasons. Problem is, the wife won't let me wear them in the house....they track oil everywhere. :sneaky:

You don't need a rope for a Harley there's a Harley dealership around every corner. Keep it in your saddle bags just in case you break down there's a Triumph dealer some where in every state. ;)

Ya got that right! At least with a Harley you know it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to the nearest dealer and somebody will have a part. I updated my Good Sams Road Service Option to the 100 mile tow to the destination of my choice. I'm still not sure that will be far enough if I ever need repairs. :laugh: :(

Back