I drive what suits my practical needs. For work I drive a van, about 80k per year. Car wise, I drive a Range Rover - that is what I chose to buy for many different reasons. How about the exhaust?
RANGE ROVER figures you can buy that exhaust Ihave a real one LOL

Because I drive or purchase a certain vehicle, to what end does that mean I have to buy a certain exhaust system? A real imagination perhaps??? Does it make you willy a little bigger than 3"? Nah...

You must be easily impressed by the simplest of designs...not my idea of nice and certainly not 'imPressIVe'

Agree 100%. I give them credit for making the electric car marketable and making a technological jump, but as I mentioned their cars are nothing special artistically, they have no appeal to me. You could slap a Honda or Toyota badge on the front and never know the difference. What would be impressive is a quantum leap in battery technology. It may happen at some point, but if battery size can be reduced significantly along with a significant reduction in recharging time, then we really have something. The current Teslas are brutes, heavy as all heck due to the batteries.

Oh dear, another bland statement but to be expected
troll.png

Back