Nice it looks like the same person that responded to me. So we may have been successful and created enough demand!

I sent them a email stating that I would purchase one of their seats for my Roadster when they have them ready. Just to let them know that they have one sold and see the true demand.

Got a reply to my email
"
Hi Marland, thanks for the email.

It may be a few months before this seat is available. I’ll try to remember to reach out to you when it’s released, but the easiest way to check is to visit our website and see if the Rocket III Roadster is available in the Shop By Bike section. We’ll also have a banner on the home page when it’s ready.

Neal Schermerhorn

Customer Service - Technical

Mustang Motorcycle Products LLC

(413) 668-1100

Sales: (800) 243-1392, (413) 668-1100 international

http://www.mustangseats.com/

Email: nschermerhorn@mustangseats.com

Direct phone (413) 668-1126

I traded emails today with Neal.

He told me this project has not started. Claims they need a Roadster they can have on loan for a period of time in order to build prototype for the bike. Any of our friends in the NE wanna help us out? I offered my seat but they claim they need the bike. Kind of hard to cover this request from MN with snow on the ground.

I hate the stock seat! Corbin I hear is hard, dont like looks of Russell on the Roadster. No other options that I know of.

Back