TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
TOTW Mustang Motorcycle Seats 2013 Seat Guide - YouTube

Finally Muustang Seats have seen the light and are starting to make seats for Triumphs. I don't know what spured them on but this is good thing if your looking for comfort and durability. I've had my Mustang seat on my RoadKing for twelve years ,dispite it's age and my weight;) it's holding up well and is the most comfortable seat i ever owned for me and my passengers.

They have a nice saddle bag and trunk set up too..
TOTW Mustang Tour Pack Hard Covered Trunk Installation Video - YouTube

Attachments

• 548109_3686394076000_983080151_n.jpg
    548109_3686394076000_983080151_n.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 116
I have looked at these as well as the Day Long the wings on the Day Long didn't seem that they would look quite right on our bikes. With a 30 inch in seem I have to be careful with seat selection as I am stretched to the limit for ground contact.

Are the Mustang folks good to work with I am looking to upgrade the seats on mine and still searching?

Regards,
Greg

thats a ****in aweful looking rocket mate. id shoot the **** that sold you that seat. makes it look like those crap ****in...... .... um ..... opps.... sorry , i'll take that back. my my, thats a pretty bike your wife has there, i assume it belongs to your wife ....or does your daughter ride as well?:D:D

ok, now stirring aside, have you compared to mustang to the corbin? and if so what did you find the differences to be like?

Funny about "different strokes for different folks" I had a Mustang King/Queen seat on a 94 Dynaglide, most uncomfortable seat I've ever sat on, couldn't ride more than 60 miles without a bachache. My buddy has a similar seat on a Fatboy he just bought, hates it too.

Had one on my 99 eglide. Didn't care for it at all.
Lot of people like mustang seats though...

Doesn't look like they are made for our Rockets anyway.

Are the Mustang folks good to work with I am looking to upgrade the seats on mine and still searching?

Regards,
Greg[/QUOTE] They are great folks to deal with, i'm lucky enough to live close to where they are made. Mustang Seats - Founder Al Simmons Explains What Makes Mustang Different - YouTube

thats a ****in aweful looking rocket mate. id shoot the **** that sold you that seat. makes it look like those crap ****in...... .... um ..... opps.... sorry , i'll take that back. my my, thats a pretty bike your wife has there, i assume it belongs to your wife ....or does your daughter ride as well?:D:D

ok, now stirring aside, have you compared to mustang to the corbin? and if so what did you find the differences to be like?
Kelly's Heroes Oddball - Negative Waves - YouTube Until Triumph gets their act together as far as service and parts avalibility i'll ride care free on my RK. When you live on the East Coast and break down in East Bum F**k there's always a HD dealer around every corner Mustang makes a variety of seats i found one that fits like a glove. Corbin makes a great seat too, i had a corbin awhile back it was on a bar hopper i owned it took awhile to break in . I do a lot of touring and like the lazy boy effect..;)
Like Tripps said different strokes..............

Funny about "different strokes for different folks" I had a Mustang King/Queen seat on a 94 Dynaglide, most uncomfortable seat I've ever sat on, couldn't ride more than 60 miles without a bachache. My buddy has a similar seat on a Fatboy he just bought, hates it too.
Ain't life a beach...:mad: ;) I have both the standard and gel seat for the R3 they both SUCK..!!! I can only get 59 miles without a backache..:D

Mustang makes a variety of seats i found one that fits like a glove. Corbin makes a great seat too, i had a corbin awhile back it was on a bar hopper i owned it took awhile to break in . I do a lot of touring and like the lazy boy effect..;)

Yeah, thats the problem with seats, what is comfortable to one isnt to the other....even harder when you live in Aus and everything you might want you have to buy before you even see it in real life let alone feel it or try it. I might have to go custom?

Yeah, thats the problem with seats, what is comfortable to one isnt to the other....even harder when you live in Aus and everything you might want you have to buy before you even see it in real life let alone feel it or try it. I might have to go custom?

Might as well mate .. no point leaving anything unchanged on that bike of your's ... when are we going to see some pictures of the latest incarnation ??

Back