Jack

Jack:

For the life of me, I can't figure out what you need a mudflap for. You never leave the pavement like I do (live on a dirt road) and the bike never gets dirty so, why the mudflap? I do believe I'm going to put one on my bike. I need one. I like your perforated Triumph screen job. Looks nice.

I rode 80 miles in the rain last weekend and the bike was a mess but the fornt of engine, chrome and such remained very clean. Mine's longer than Busa's (Sorry Jack). :Dbut then Size Does Matter

Third times a charm

Attachments

• frflapper.jpg
    frflapper.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 47
Flip

I have the flap mainly for small rocks and tar snakes,A little bit of horse shet and cow shet..Your right I have only been on dirt roads about twice with spike..Don't like all that grit on my brake parts.I find I can just wash the wheels once a week and he stays pretty clean. You know how those wheels hold the crap..Later Jack

Good old industrial strength 2 sided tape. I just cant bring mself to auger a hole in the fender. I've seen to many split out and make a nasty mess. Hard part is cleaning the inside of the fender to get a good "stick" not a lot of finger room. and hardly worth dropping the wheel. I installed it last fall and its got a couple thousand miles on it and is hangin tough

Gunshots

I rode 80 miles in the rain last weekend and the bike was a mess but the fornt of engine, chrome and such remained very clean. Mine's longer than Busa's (Sorry Jack). :Dbut then Size Does Matter
Any bodies is bigger than mine,thats why I ride a rocket. Looks good and It must work better than mine. Wish mine worked as good but I'am 64..TeeHee Jack

Back