For Sale: Black Mudguard / Fender & Side Panels Kit

R-III-R Turbo

Mine is the biggest :)
Ride
2472cc Supercharged Carpenter Rocket III Stroker
New unused rear mudguard, front mudguard (including the chrome trim on front), and left & right side panels (including the badges) for sale

The badges still have the protective plastic cover on them. The set came from a 2006 Rocket so will fit all Rocket models (except the 2010+ Touring).
This set new from Triumph would cost US$ 1416 plus delivery.

This black is a gloss black (not the matt black). I'm not sure if this is what Triumph call "Jet Black" or "Phantom Black", but I think it is Jet Black because I have a Phantom Black 2010 Roadster, and the black on it has tiny green metallic specks in it. This set does not have the tiny green specs, it is just jet black, glossy.

I bought the set off eBay as it was described as Phantom Black (cheaper than a new rear mudguard from Triumph, which i needed as i dented mine )-: ) but when it arrived i noticed it did not have the tiny green metal flakes like my bike. So I am selling for the same total it cost me to buy.

€240 (~£200, ~US$335, ~AUS$335) plus shipping

Last edited:
Yep I did the same thing bought a complete set tank and all that were supposed to be Phantom Black but were Jet black. I added them to my collection of parts :D

haha snap.. so jet black is just gloss black, and phantom black is the one with green metal flakes?

Hi mittzy

€65 standard post, 5/6 days
€70 registered post, 5/6 days, insured for €100
€180 courier, 1-5 days, insured for €350

I be 2nd place!
If Mittzy doesn't drop the hammer -
How much to Tacoma, WA?
An extra set of tin would be nice, especially since mine is gone right now.
You say this is the same tin as for a Roadster?

Same prices as to Australia, 1olbull.
These will fit a Roadster but just be sure of the colour, these are jet black I.e. Glossy black with no tiny metallic flakes (which would be Phantom black).

So then if I have the math correct - $350 US plus $108.51 for shipping?
Thanks for the color warning; but, color is not really an issue for me -
LONG AS IT IS NOT RED!!!

:eek::roll::roll::roll::p

$hit! Just realized I need a tank as well.
heh heh heh What a dam drongo!

Back