Personally, I'd like to see old silver haired Jack doing a wheelie like the Triumph rider did in the Triumph factory vid. That would be cool. I know Jack has the experience. Remember, he had a Hyabusa, but then, maybe he never rode it hard.:roll:

Maybe he just kept it in the garage and fantasized riding it.:D

flip

Yea like your imaginary over priced over rated MV..When I figure out how to get an old taped video on here doing 185 on the busa you will get to see it..By the way could you please learn how to spell Hayabusa. How many vids you got on the net champ..Your all talk no see..At least I'am trying to entertain you guys.Lets see your **** Flip..You do know how to take pictures don't u...Love Jack

Flip

Yo flip you missed this one so I'am bringing it back to the top so we all can hear your rants. Spend my time winden you up and no reply,,Aint gona happen Lets hear it Flipper Love ya Jack

Jack

Yea like your imaginary over priced over rated MV..When I figure out how to get an old taped video on here doing 185 on the busa you will get to see it..By the way could you please learn how to spell Hayabusa. How many vids you got on the net champ..Your all talk no see..At least I'am trying to entertain you guys.Lets see your **** Flip..You do know how to take pictures don't u...Love Jack

Jack:

I'm retired. Can't afford a camera.

Back