If you like motorcycle movies, here's one that'll hit you deep...

Along the same lines, but true life.

A female rider from the Pacific NW lost her boyfriend in a riding accident and as a way to come terms with the grief she started riding and eventually wrote a book called "On Grief, Hope, and Motorcycles: A Diary" by Candiya Mann.

From the Amazon review:

ON GRIEF, HOPE, AND MOTORCYCLES is a collection of Candiya’s blog posts and ride reports, a diary that follows her journey from despair to healing, including the painful, funny, and absurd stories along the way. Raw, powerful, and beautiful, this book is an offering of hope to any reader who has experienced or will experience loss: that is to say, everyone. “Mann intersperses stunningly honest journal entries with meditative road reports from her motorcycle adventures along the West Coast. Her insights are an affirmation of life in the aftermath of tragedy.” — Stephanie Chong,

I would recommend this book to anybody. And I don't care how manly of a man you are, you better have the tissues ready.

You can find the book and the Kindle version on Amazon if you are interested.

bob

Last edited:
Along the same lines, but true life.

A female rider from the Pacific NW lost her boyfriend in a riding accident and as a way to come terms with the grief she started riding and eventually wrote a book called "On Grief, Hope, and Motorcycles: A Diary" by Candiya Mann.

From the Amazon review:

I would recommend this book to anybody. And I don't care how manly of a man you are, you better have the tissues ready.

You can find the book and the Kindle version on Amazon if you are interested.

bob

Thanks for sharing Bob, I'll check it out

Waste of time IMHO! :p
Made to to 5 min when my head hit the desk! :roll:

Back