Dang it! Thanks for bringing this up. Now I notice if you align the clutch and brake levers (same horizontal position), the left and right switches aren't aligned with each other. I might have to sale this stupid bike now (NOT)!

I have recently bought an 09 Rocket 3. I love the bike except for 1 small detail. I dislike the offset mirrors. I have no idea why any bike designer would think it is a good idea to place the mirrors in such a goofy way. The placement does not interfere with visibility, but I guess it's just an OCD thing. I like bike parts to be symmetrical. I am wondering if anyone knows of any kind of relocation kit or tricks to remedy the problem. Any advice would be appreciated. And BTW; I like the looks of the roadsters, but the 2 pipes on one side and 1 on the other would drive me nuts.

That was one of the things that drew me to the Rocket. The audacity to have an asymmetrical exhaust system. Just like my Kawasaki H1 :inlove

So what about the exhausts on one side only :D - Lopsided tank due to bearclaw? :evil:
My first car had a straight 6 and I drove it for years. , I guess that's why it doesn't bother me. It's just a necessary design detail. But there is no reason to not make the mirrors symmetrical unless it simply wasn't important to them. There is a small part of me that says it's not, but my OCD is screaming "IT MATTERS!"

mine has more relays on one side than the other:(
i noticed the mirror offset but by the time i got use to the three pipes i forgot about the mirrors till now:sick:
it took me about 10 years to get use to the angles at my house.
well u have done it now:laugh::laugh:

Back