Metuchen, NJ Triumph Dealer

Lifelong Biker

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Rocket III roadster 2004 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
This is my first experiance with Triumph of Metuchen service. Made an appointmnet for my 2011 Roadster headlamp relay recall. Dealer said ANY time convienient for me. Made appointment for Saturday at 10am, was out of there by 10:50 am. They get an EXCELLENT rating. Friendly serive people who didn't try to get pushy and sell me all kinds of service. Will I go back there again? DEFINATELY!

Now for the only bad point, they have a very LARGE, spotless, showroom, there with lots of accessories and different brands of motorcycles, some are (besides Triumph ) BMW, Ducati, Victory, Kawasaki, Can-Am and others. The bad point was I wanted to buy like 5 awesome bikes I saw in show room!!!!!!

So get em, just add them to your collection.
Everybody needs at least 2 non-harleys.
Besides, they might even take that harley as a trade in on something,
not one of their top of the line bikes,
but you could probably trade it in for something.
Seriously, glad you got a good dealer nearby.
They're rare as hens teeth.

I would if I could!!! The only thing stopping me is I need more of this>>>

Attachments

• money-a-million-dollars.jpg
    money-a-million-dollars.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 127
We need to find one of those little fellers that wear the green smoking jackets and derby (the jacket is hot!). I hear tell those little dudes are loaded. ;)

Hey, LL, I'm glad that referral worked out for ya'!

BTW, it's going to be in the high 50s to low 60s this coming Wds., so me and a couple other Rocketeers will be out on the prowl. Maybe a run over to New Hope... join us if you can!

Can we assume that your experience with them was via the mails, Dan? If it was a mechanical service related issue you had with them, Id' sure like to know about it because the only other nearby dealer out here really sucks (incompetent and dishonest).

Send me a PM if you don't want to air out that dirt laundry online again! I'd surely appreciate it. ;)

Sounds like a fun place to spend an afternoon.

New Hope is a really hip, trippy little town right on the Delaware River, Daryl. A truly bohemian artist colony for 40-50 years post WW II, almost equidistant from NYC and Philadelphia, which has become a regional mecca for motorcyclist and bikers over the last 20 years or so. Lots of eye candy, but unlike most equivalent sideshow locales throughout Florida, pretty much a 3 season attraction due to the cold weather. New Hope, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Props must be given to the neighboring town of Lambertville, NJ, right over the bridge. Today, it is the artists colony and antique center which New Hope formerly was. However, it has no real honky tonk type establishments as does "No Hope", therefore you'll only see motorcycles there passing slowly through to get to the other side of the river where the action is.

Back