Northern NJ R3 Owners

manos42493

.020 Over
Hey all. I'm looking for other R3 owners in the area of Northern NJ. Primarily in the Morris, Sussex, Essex and surrounding counties area. I'd also like to set up a user group if anyone knows how that's done.

Thanks
Bob

Hey all. I'm looking for other R3 owners in the area of Northern NJ. Primarily in the Morris, Sussex, Essex and surrounding counties area. I'd also like to set up a user group if anyone knows how that's done.

Thanks
Bob

If you want it send me a private message and I'll make it happen.

I would first like to say thanks for the set-up of the forum. The purpose of the forum will be so that us R3 owners in the Northern NJ area can connect, plan rides, etc. I look forward to meeting and hopefully riding with many of you.

Clifton NJ R3 rider here! Hopefully I can ad to forum with NJ Triumph dealer experiances. Anybody deal with either the Metuchen or Ledgewood dealers??

Ok i'm in i live in the trenton aera but i can meet up with you guys, name the time and place be glad to meet other rocket capts............sandman:D

So???:confused:

Was a sub-forum set up for R3 riders in our region???

If so, where does one find it?

Clifton NJ R3 rider here! Hopefully I can ad to forum with NJ Triumph dealer experiances. Anybody deal with either the Metuchen or Ledgewood dealers??

Lifelong Biker:

I would strongly urge you or anyone else with a Triumph to avoid Trebour Cycle in Ledgewood. If you would like some detail as to why, feel free to send me a PM with your cell # or requesting mine and I'll be more than happy to fill you in. My experience with them was, ultimately, nightmarish, completely unsatisfactory and very insulting. They will never see any further business or referrals from me!;)

Open Road, aka Triumph Metuchen, is a much better bet, IMO. Friends of mine who have purchased and had their bikes serviced there have been quite pleased. They have gained two salespeople and one mechanic who defected from Trebour over the last year... I think that speaks volumes!

Back