Man I Wish it was SUMMER!!!

That's why that house was familiar I used to live over on Hemlock, I didn't mind the winter activities, did a lot of ski-doing and skiing, ice fishing, I even got used to working outside in the -30 - -40 weather, and lakes everywhere, used to spend most of the time at the ex's parents cottage on Papikamika, (down pine south), and friends cottages on Kamiskotia, I had a good time while I was there, but deep down, as much as I hate it, i'm a city dweller, probably always will be, Toronto is a love/hate relationship, riding season is still going, and might stop around January, but by mid March, it is started up again, where as up there, that is a looooooooooooooong wait, oh yea the dirt biking up there, freakishly amazing

Not saying Timmins is way north but I was in the Empire hotel years ago watching a Blue Jays game on the telly. During the seventh innings stretch they showed a panoramic shot of the Toronto skyline. It struck me that it was dark whilst outside it was still daylight.
I did enjoy keeping my fishing gear with me and driving by a river or lake stopping for a break and catching my supper.

Not saying Timmins is way north but I was in the Empire hotel years ago watching a Blue Jays game on the telly. During the seventh innings stretch they showed a panoramic shot of the Toronto skyline. It struck me that it was dark whilst outside it was still daylight.
I did enjoy keeping my fishing gear with me and driving by a river or lake stopping for a break and catching my supper.

Timmins wasn't as bad as Moosonee, that was one long week. and yea that was one thing that took me awhile to get the hang of, you would be in a truck with someone, and it being summer and all, the boat was always on the rack, and more times then not, you would drive by a lake, and suddenly your stopping, the boat is coming off and your going fishing

Winter sucks no matter where you live. Looking at about 8 inches of snow in the next few days. Not exactly are cup of tea here in Oklahoma. Will be a bit before i ride again. :(:(:(:(:(

Winter brings that love hate relationship to us Northerners.... Love the dry cold climate and outdoor activities..... Also hate the cold climate and outdoor activities.....

IMG_1679[1].JPG
IMG_1678[1].JPG

But most of all, miss riding the beast. Come on Summer!!!!!
IMG_20150926_130522.jpg

IMG_20150926_122937.jpg

Stick some spikes in the rear tyre attach ski to the front tyre happy days :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back