Maint of Rotrex Supercharged bike TTS-Performance

Hi, been quite a journey. I’ve got mine running ok now. Had to take it to TTS to do the mapping. Nearly drove me mad trying to do it myself. I’ve just fitted the intercooler and offset radiator as I prefer the look.
Understood thanks! In general, everything turned out to be not so simple. I'm glad you managed to win.

Understood thanks! In general, everything turned out to be not so simple. I'm glad you managed to win.
Colleagues, good afternoon! Have you already Rotrex changed the oil in the charger system? How much oil and what oil did you use?

It must be the "Rotrex traction fluid" I believe. Rotrex SX 100 traction fluid. Comes in a 1L bottle.
Took just over 0.5L to fill a new system for me, to the full mark on the dip stick while running, after being primed.

Last edited:
It must be the "Rotrex traction fluid" I believe. Rotrex SX 100 traction fluid. Comes in a 1L bottle.
Took just over 0.5L to fill a new system for me, to the full mark on the dip stick while running, after being primed.
Good, bro

Hello colleagues! I recently purchased a supercharged rocket 3 Touring 2008 y. Found that the idle speed is unstable. Periodically, the engine stalls. An inlet air temperature sensor is installed before the boost. There is no absolute pressure sensor, the connector is free. And accordingly, an error is issued about a high level from this sensor. Installed inlet bypass valve. Does everyone do that? Why doesn't the engine keep idle rpm and I have to manually keep the rpm very high? What could be the problem ?

Hi, been quite a journey. I’ve got mine running ok now. Had to take it to TTS to do the mapping. Nearly drove me mad trying to do it myself. I’ve just fitted the intercooler and offset radiator as I prefer the look.
Cool !!!

Back