Going to work yesterday had a guy on a new Goldwing hitting the on ramp around Beggs Oklahoma. Straight on ramp and when the guy saw me he hit it. Kind of figured and took the challenge. Once on the highway he thought it was over. Downshifted into 4TH and hit it. Bike took off well like a Rocket. (thanks @Claviger for the tune) Past him like that. Looked down at my speed. 4Th gear at 130 miles per hour:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Very carefully shifted into 5TH gear. 135 MPH and still had some left. Slowed down and let the guy catch up and much to my surprise he flips me off. So i take my left hand and circle the Truimph Logo on the tank of the Rocket X and smile back. Then he flips the bird again so I blew him a Kiss. It upset him even more. Then he swirls into my lane like a mad man. I hit the brakes and let him go his merry way. Talk about a sour loser. He started it and we finished it. Thanks again for the great tune Claviger. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Forgot to mention no traffic.

Good for you Sonny. You took the high rode and are the better man for it. :thumbsup:

How about this ?

Or This ?

images

Or This ?
The girl in the bottom picture (Melissa Johnson) is a friend of my wife and I have met her several time. She is a very interesting person with great stories about her racing days!! She has not rode in years but after seeing the rocket has been inspired again!

Back