Riding every day here in Oklahoma it is not hard to do. Most do not have a clue on the Rocket. I never start a challenge but if challenged i do follow through. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Ever so often a true tool is the challenger and figure those incidents are worth sharing.;);););););)

The folks in OK may not know much of anything about the Triumph Rocket III, but they sure do know how to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amigo, you be the extreme minority in OK. :eek: :roll: :rolleyes: :p

I saw Bill Mahar doing a special in Oklahoma, of all places, I'll give him credit for knowing his audience, he told almost as many jokes about liberals as he did Trump, LOL.

The folks in OK may not know much of anything about the Triumph Rocket III, but they sure do know how to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i wanted to run with the crowd i would still be on a Harley. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Besides that when i vote i always look over to the next guy and say "I just cancelled out your vote":D:D:D:D:D:D:D Works for me:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Yup, they know how to vote alright, we Oklahoma is at the bottom of everything:( research it and you will see

Back