looking into mild upgrades for 2011 R3T "Dacey"

Well the samco hoses / clamp kits are ordered from OPPRacing.com out of Canada. and i have recieved my Mitzy cables. now just to order the starter. i think i will be holding off on the rest until after next deployement. it just depends on what i can get done in a very short turnaround before next ride out.

Well the samco hoses / clamp kits are ordered from OPPRacing.com out of Canada. and i have recieved my Mitzy cables. now just to order the starter. i think i will be holding off on the rest until after next deployement. it just depends on what i can get done in a very short turnaround before next ride out.
Are you thinking of adding the bigger starter motor? Or are you having solenoid engagement problems? If its the selinoid I have a couple rebuild kits here in Norfolk let me know. Sorry I missed you message, its the oxycontin, and diazepam ;) are you in port now? I heard the Truman was coming in yesterday. Or was it the IKE ? :)

Are you thinking of adding the bigger starter motor? Or are you having solenoid engagement problems? If its the selinoid I have a couple rebuild kits here in Norfolk let me know. Sorry I missed you message, its the oxycontin, and diazepam ;) are you in port now? I heard the Truman was coming in yesterday. Or was it the IKE ? :)
i'm still out on the IKE. I started getting the CLicking on the starter right before i left. i'm was looking at the upgrade so i can easier starts in winter. but i not opposed to rebuilding the soleniod either. just haven't decided whihc will benefit more at this point.

i'm still out on the IKE. I started getting the CLicking on the starter right before i left. i'm was looking at the upgrade so i can easier starts in winter. but i not opposed to rebuilding the soleniod either. just haven't decided whihc will benefit more at this point.
The starter upgrade to the toyota one is good, youll need that rebuild kit from england its cheap and you swap your gear put in new bits from rebuild kit and its done, maybe 150 i forget but not much, if you need the thread or more info let me know, God speed

Well I'm on my 2nd deployment about to head home and I did end up installing the mitzy cables and a top box in the 4 months I was home. Looking forward to finally having time off to do motorcycle stuff again. Mods maybe on hold as I may have to sell the bike depending on our plans and my retirement request.

Well I'm on my 2nd deployment about to head home and I did end up installing the mitzy cables and a top box in the 4 months I was home. Looking forward to finally having time off to do motorcycle stuff again. Mods maybe on hold as I may have to sell the bike depending on our plans and my retirement request.
Get on home, well done whingnut!

Back