Look what I can do

busajack

Top Fuel
...If this works I'am going for a computer science deg.HaHaHa,,U can click on picts to stop and enlarge them.. Jack

Last edited:
It Almost Works

Well, the pictures are great and the format works fine. Trouble is....... clicking on the pictures doesn't stop the slide show so you can enlarge. I'd be sure I had a double major so one of the degrees will work! :roll:

How's that Global Warming doing in Cheyenne? We made it to 40 in K.C.

Pianoman

Well hell,there goes my deg. Funny it works for me. Mabey because its my album..I don,t know. But I'am trying..Weather here sux..34 degs.But no wind for 4 days. When It starts this crap will clear out fast and nice weather will be comming to you guys. Yeeeee woopeee Jack

Jack:

I looked at your whole album and they enlarged and reduced just fine for me too. I take it the yellow ****** rocket is your 'busa before the paint job? I like your red hot rod or highboy or whatever you call it....i'm not into those cars, but it's nice. I also like the Roots type supercharger on the Hardley. It's needs all it can get you know and finally, is your wife or is that just a ladyfriend riding spike or is spike on the sidestand and she's posing or what?

Technical Glitch Found!

Time to eat a little crow. Though I don't take the blame...... I will point the finger at my Firefox browser. Just to be sure, I tried it with IE7 and everything works great. Seems Firefox just doesn't get along with a lot of sites so I'll consider it " Out of Site".

Piano&Flip

Piano you mean It does work..Hot dam I'am so proud..Flip, the yellow busa and the black with blue flames is the same bike.Right side flames Left side yellow,It really worked to keep the cops confuzed. Crazy Jack TeHe/////Ops Yes thats my wife and spikes on the side stand,don't think she could hold him up..The hot rod Is a 1934 Ford 5 window coupe..Compleat ground up build..All steel car. Most of what u see today Is fiberglass repops...The blower is on a S&S 107 paint shaker..Rocket would kill it.. Later crazy Jack

Last edited:
I did PM suggestion and it worked fine in IE busajack, great show. I give you your sheep skin but don't wear it around these guys.:eek:

It really isn't Firefox's fault, it is the Flash module you are using. I finally got mine straightened out by upgrading to the newest version of Adobe Flash. I guess I should say its been working since I did that...

Back