Look at what I found

An eye catcher to be sure, but too many darn springs!

It looks kind of cool, but I have to agree...What's with all the springs? Is that suppose to be some kind of effort at better heat dissipation and cooling? With all that twisting around do you think it really helps the engine breath better? And how did the post move from the exhaust to the headlight and...Oh look, there's a squirrel running around my backyard! I hate being dislexic....

It looks kind of cool, but I have to agree...What's with all the springs? Is that suppose to be some kind of effort at better heat dissipation and cooling? With all that twisting around do you think it really helps the engine breath better? And how did the post move from the exhaust to the headlight and...Oh look, there's a squirrel running around my backyard! I hate being dislexic....

I wouldn't even think about that exhaust for my Roadster. It has to leak...... somewhere. I don't care what people say "ah hell it don't leak.... it's tight" I say BULL$HIT. :rolleyes:

I burnt my leg just looking at it. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even think about that exhaust for my Roadster. It has to leak...... somewhere. I don't care what people say "ah hell it don't leak.... it's tight" I say BULL$HIT. :rolleyes:

I burnt my leg just looking at it. :rolleyes:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Goodun!

Found this in a parking lot. Sounds very good tooooo.
20161224_172625.jpg
20161224_172619.jpg

Is that the Carpenter Sidewinder?? Thanks

Back