ISCV settings are at 5.8 and 6.9 is this acceptable? It has been a long day.

Sonny hope that 0.58 and 0.69? Its OK if it works in my experience. I actually think its the difference of 0.12V between the two that matter.

I have set my bike up when the TPS started to play up to 0.62 and 0.74 and problem solved. My original TPS lasted 13years and I only changed it last week experimenting. I think its still OK.

So your results give 0.11v I would suggest pushing it to 0.57 or 0.70 to get the differential, but hey if its working.

It jumped Now running .60 and .73 good to go. Yea we ain't real good at math. Tighten the screw down and it jumped. Found a coil lead that i crimped this weekend and the **** thing slid back instead of setting in. Go figure:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Now everything is smooth. Wow missed a day of work for this. Dam^ thing is I do not understand why the fuel gauge started to work again? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Wife is looking at me as a dam% fool. Can't explain the fuel gauge bar being operational. Sure spent a lot of time *****ing and trying to figure why. Harleys are one thing but this ****in$ Truimph at times just acts like it wants to fuc* with your head.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: What a bitc%:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back