Living in the USA

Keep me appraised Pat: it is a bit of a haul, but who knows. Be aware that the last half of July in Spain can be host to very hot and humid weather. Getting to the cool of the hills without melting will be the challenge.

will do .. I also remember the weather in summer when I stayed in madrid back when I worked for air nostrum.

Steve, how bout we put together a bigger better 3 twisted sisters in say late September and get @Grumpy Ole Codger over here then? What say y’all?

I’m also still trying to get @Nat67 n @Nat69's girl over here too.

That would be tops!!!
Okay Guys, you've got me interested already. Where are you proposing? As for dates, I am a little bit limited on the home front. 1st October is my 25th wedding anniversary. I'd like to make the 26th one, so beginning of October is, how shall we say, a little bit sensitive! Let me know what you decide and maybe this time I can tag along and actually see the sites !!

Okay Guys, you've got me interested already. Where are you proposing? As for dates, I am a little bit limited on the home front. 1st October is my 25th wedding anniversary. I'd like to make the 26th one, so beginning of October is, how shall we say, a little bit sensitive! Let me know what you decide and maybe this time I can tag along and actually see the sites !!

Google Three Sisters roads in the hill country of south Texas.
Leakey Texas. Frio pecan farm lodging.
End of October is best time

The end of October should be okay. I have already had a word with the Boss and got a thumbs up! Frantically googling as we speak! It would have to be House 18 'The Nuthouse', so appropriately named me thinks :whitstling::whitstling::roll:

I was talking about it to a mate earlier today. He said, "yeah ok but they have to put up with DJTRump"....and like we haven't got our own problems... For F's sake we can't even leave Europe (and that includes all, that chose to take part, we haven't beaten in a war or 2 in the past) without 2 and a half years notice , and then we are now asking for an extension so we can drag out this sh*t even longer! Our politicians are too busy feathering their own nests and not doing their job's, but then you could probably say that about politicians around the world.
Anyhow, aside from all that the UK, USA, Canadia, NZ and Aus are similar in a lot of things except for space....i.e. we haven't got any, which really irritates me. I look at R3's over here fitted with highway footpegs (different countries will have their own terminology), and I think, in the UK, ....why? Every few minutes/seconds you are either changing gear and/or braking....there just is no relaxing riding that would justify spending £60-100 on highway pegs that are very rarely going to be used.
Just my two penneth worth.
Turn off the propaganda box and you'll never know DJT exists.

Back