Living in the USA

Big Si

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2006
Don't get me wrong, I am a True Brit, I love and appreciate my country. The Royal Family, most police with no guns, the history, being the best nation on the feckin' planet.... you know, all that stuff:sneaky:

I do envy you Septics and Canucks and Prisoners....sorry Aussies, though, for the space you have and the occasional straight road that isn't a dual carriageway or a motorway (interstate) that isn't festooned with speed (sorry, "safety") cameras that prevent you unleashing properly The Beast that is the R3.:thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I am a True Brit, I love and appreciate my country. The Royal Family, most police with no guns, the history, being the best nation on the feckin' planet.... you know, all that stuff:sneaky:

I do envy you Septics and Canucks and Prisoners....sorry Aussies, though, for the space you have and the occasional straight road that isn't a dual carriageway or a motorway (interstate) that isn't festooned with speed (sorry, "safety") cameras that prevent you unleashing properly The Beast that is the R3.:thumbsup:
I doubt very much that there are enough cameras in the World to cover the vast roads mentioned.

They have planes and ships nowadays so you can actually plan and carry out trips in other countries to satisfy your lust!!!
I know its expensive...i'm hearing that...but it is possible. I would love to ship my bike and myself to join all you buggers in MV.
Maybe...maybe....:inlove

M8,
Many of us 'Mericans would happily lend you a ride if youse come over.
America - where men are still mostly men & where sheep & goats are scared!!!

M8,
Many of us 'Mericans would happily lend you a ride if youse come over.
America - where men are still mostly men & where sheep & goats are scared!!!
Steve, I am still trying to find a way to get over for the Maggie Valley meet but it's looking nigh on impossible. I start on a new contract on Monday which is for the next 16 weeks. I have had to do register with various companies for the full RAMS plus pass Installer proficiency courses for the new DC systems...time off is not an option. Pass work to my colleague - not an option as he hasn't the registration plus the £5k for the courses etc. to get on site. One day soon with a bit of the '7 P's' it will become a reality!

Steve, I am still trying to find a way to get over for the Maggie Valley meet but it's looking nigh on impossible. I start on a new contract on Monday which is for the next 16 weeks. I have had to do register with various companies for the full RAMS plus pass Installer proficiency courses for the new DC systems...time off is not an option. Pass work to my colleague - not an option as he hasn't the registration plus the £5k for the courses etc. to get on site. One day soon with a bit of the '7 P's' it will become a reality!

I hope you can make it
Did we speak of Wisconsin?

Back