Let's talk "low fuel level lights"

i looked at buying my beemer as scrap but when I checked around I found that it is quite normal for cracked blocks or cases that might not show up for a thousand miles or so. Magnaflux is the only way to check for sure and thats $$$$$.:( Buyer Beware

There are three sites, the original Triumphrat.net, the upstart r3owners.com, and this site.

I thought this site was related to the original since this site has gone down at the same time the original was down. Otherwise, we all have Rockets and we're all interested in how they work.

As far as cussing goes, it's OK on r3owners.com. How about here?

Educated politicians never swear.

I think sometimes we forget that. :D

Cuss away if you feel the need. We won't tolerate the berating of, the cussing of, or threating of litigation aimed at fellow members though.

That's comforting. I guess that implies that if I sold you or any of you for that matter a set of my clamps or some other thing I designed or produced and it was ****. You could not berate, threaten or otherwise seek legal remedies against me. I'd never do that though. I don't sell ****. I talk **** occasionally.;) My stuff is guaranteed forever. If, at any time you are not completely satisfied with any Flipmeister product, return it for a full refund, no questions asked. My only disclaimer in that would be don't wait 30 years. Most likely I'll be dead.

Pigger

Oh yea.Pigger what do ya think about putting the new tunes from the new tourer in the older bikes for guys that want lots better mileage.Unless they changed the size of the throttle bodies why wouldn't it work???Can't wait to see the MPG on the new bike.Not that I would want It...Crazy Jack---The mileage,I like the bike.

Last edited:
Back