last login as a captain

I hope all goes well with the Victory Cross Road.

I looked at that bike as well.

Love the looks of it.

Did not test ride one.

Stay posted on this site.

I doubt anyone would kick out a "Retired Captain."

God bless!!

Michael

I don't think they caught that STB. Thats two Rockets in one household and more to follow I'll bet you.

Two other posts here about forth coming trades. Used Rockets will be like tin cans at a garbage dump before long :eek:

Great choice rainman I have been eying the cross country as a possoble second bike--- I just cant get rid of my rocket its like a kid to me. Besides with everbody getting ride of their rocket there should be plenty of parts available for mine :eek:

Good Looking bikes Rainman and Wendy I hope they provide you years of enjoyment

There are more than a few of us that have distanced ourselves from the worst bike (reliability) Triumph makes, IMO. I'm happy for those that haven't had many issues and I hope they continue to have good luck with theirs. I know Scot in Exile hasn't had hardly a one on his '05. Again, that's great and I'm happy for those folks, but I wouldn't take another one if they gave it to me.

Good luck with the Victory!

Well my Rocket is gone too, made the trade for a Kawasawki Concours 14 today, as I was taking the Rocket to the dealer to see what they would give me for trade the thing performed like a champ, so nice, so smooth, great ride down. I'd like to hang around here also, maybe meet up with some of you guys again, I was at the 09 RAA and had a good time and a good ride, so I'll probably be lerking around

John

Back