Just some new gloves

Bob R

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
I had to venture down to the dealer today to pick up some parts and found some gloves that I really liked but not so much the price. Good thing I know the people there, I was able to get a 35% discount on the gloves, which almost made them affordable, so I got them. These don't come around very often so I snatched them up. I like them, fairly thick though but I will get used to them.
Gloves.jpg

Sharp. I need a new pair of summer gloves. Looking into it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Funny you should say that...I cannot find any really good quality fingerless gloves...all seem normal old crap leather. My Stukas have lasted years and only get better...anyone know of a great fingerless glove manufacturer?

Because the parts I went to the dealer for had been misordered and were not there I asked for a discount on the gloves and he gave me the 35% discount. I got them for 52 dollars (US) which he said gave him a 4 dollar profit. I was happy, he was happy and maybe my parts will be there next week. :)

bob

Back