Just bought an 07 Classic

It says Classic right there on the side cover but now I'm again confused. I had, apparently mistaken, impression that 07 Classics have silver gray engines. The Tourers were likewise the same silver gray with the shield and bags. Perhaps this was a mid year change??? I'll take it that Hinkley had to trim back more on the power output:D

No Jamie, I don't see it happening anytime soon; unless you know the truth is pending an announcement.

Last edited:
It says Classic right there on the side cover but now I'm again confused. I had, apparently mistaken, impression that 07 Classics have silver gray engines. The Tourers were likewise the same silver gray with the shield and bags. Perhaps this was a mid year change??? I'll take it that Hinkley had to trim back more on the power output:D

No Jamie, I don't see it happening anytime soon; unless you know the truth is pending an announcement.

Heretic...the Classic Tourer does indeed have the silver-gray engine. The regular Classic is black (obviously). That's what I like about it!

Back