Isn't the key improvement with the Jardine and other better headers is that all 3 pipes merge into a single cone collector rather than #2 and #3 entering the pipe from #1 at 90 degrees with the better ones having bigger diameter and equal length pipes to the collector with torque and power variation also affected by length of pipes from head to collector?
Yes you are right but its still restrictive, I put a set of Jardine on my R3 while I was doing some work on the Rebands and noticed the difference at higher RPM.

some pics of my restored set of Jardines - Roadster. I will be selling these.
DSCN1725.JPG
DSCN1726.JPG
DSCN1727.JPG
DSCN1728.JPG
IMG_4928.JPG
IMG_4949.JPG

Just browsed Amazon and noticed a Jardine full exhaust system on sale for $998 with free shipping. Would not fit my Roadster, but might work for someone with an earlier model. See- Jardine 14-7901-01S 3:2 Slashcut Exhaust
As warpo said I have a 2013 roadster and I moved my full jardine from an 06 to an 13 no problems no mod just bolted right on
somebody gonna get a good deal there

I liked my jardines heaps until we got backed over, we now have the 1 7/8" primary reband exhaust, friggin love it, but I do miss the twin system sound... I just really don't like the heat shield that comes with them, need to fab up a nice stainless one..

Attachments

• new phone 170.jpg
    new phone 170.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 7
  • new phone 202.jpg
    new phone 202.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 6
Back