leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
Just browsed Amazon and noticed a Jardine full exhaust system on sale for $998 with free shipping. Would not fit my Roadster, but might work for someone with an earlier model. See- Jardine 14-7901-01S 3:2 Slashcut Exhaust

Just browsed Amazon and noticed a Jardine full exhaust system on sale for $998 with free shipping. Would not fit my Roadster, but might work for someone with an earlier model. See- Jardine 14-7901-01S 3:2 Slashcut Exhaust
Hmm don't tell Patrick that. Then he would have to remove his 2006 Jardine set from his Roadster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you got it @laetal. This OEM Cycle listing confitms Warp's comment.

Jardine 3:2 Slashcut Exhaust 14-7901-01S

This item fits the following models:

Triumph Rocket III 2005 - 2010
Triumph Rocket III Classic 2006 - 2009
Triumph Rocket III Classic Tourer 2007 - 2009
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2010 - 2011

If I did not have a set already along with three Carpenter brute sets I would probably swipe them. Its hard to believe they have been sitting around this long.

Does this eliminate the stock header restriction problem even though it takes an immediate 90 degree bend like the stock exhaust? Or am I better off going with Carpenters or a Paul Bryant system?

Slightly larger header system but still restrictive with great sound

Isn't the key improvement with the Jardine and other better headers is that all 3 pipes merge into a single cone collector rather than #2 and #3 entering the pipe from #1 at 90 degrees with the better ones having bigger diameter and equal length pipes to the collector with torque and power variation also affected by length of pipes from head to collector?

Back