[Jan 3, 2015] 2nd Annual Run to the Keys (Key West, Florida)

Sorry about that fellas. Not sure we are gonna make it this year either. Life has changed dramatically for us since last year. We have 4 of our grand kids that live with us full time now and getting someone to babysit 4 kids aged 6 months to 4 years for a week is a fair sized challenge

Bless you for stepping up to that life-sized challenge. They are so fortunate you are in the world.

And perhaps like me, the four year old memories of a hero on a big bike will last a life time.

Is it too soon to start working the 3rd annual run to the Keys ?

Amtrak just released a $95-off fare on the Auto Train between Lorton, VA and Sanford, FL (they accept motorcycles, and their max size appears to be based on the Rocket) for trips purchased by 18 December, good for travel Nov 15 - Feb 16 with only a hand full of blackout dates.
I never consdiered pulling a train with my Rocket but I guess I could try it. That is a long ways though for very little money, I would ask for more if I were you...

Sorry about that fellas. Not sure we are gonna make it this year either. Life has changed dramatically for us since last year. We have 4 of our grand kids that live with us full time now and getting someone to babysit 4 kids aged 6 months to 4 years for a week is a fair sized challenge
Morris, don't limit your options brother...

biking_babies.jpg
biking_babies.jpg

Attachments

• carseat.jpg
    carseat.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
If we do manage to make this work we will leave Houston on Jan 2 and be back in Houston by Jan 10...same as always

I never consdiered pulling a train with my Rocket but I guess I could try it. That is a long ways though for very little money, I would ask for more if I were you...

I always thought that Pulling a Train is a girl's job! :eek: :p :roll:

Back