[Jan 3, 2015] 2nd Annual Run to the Keys (Key West, Florida)

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
@STRIPES , @Steel , and anyone else that wants to...It's time to start planning the next Run to the Keys. I propose leaving Houston (or Denton or wherever) on Saturday Jan 3 arriving Key West some time Monday Jan 5. Party all week and leave Friday or so. Thoughts?

I may be in... depends on how much TLC the standard needs as it is in the shop. MB's Trike won't be ready by then.

I may be in... depends on how much TLC the standard needs as it is in the shop. MB's Trike won't be ready by then.

Get theyself to Houston...I got bikes that need to be rode. You can help me put some miles on the Standard

Get theyself to Houston...I got bikes that need to be rode. You can help me put some miles on the Standard
If there is any way, I am in. But my work has never been this intense. My work is supposed to be slow in my industry this time of year but I can not remember it ever being like this even in the summer. I was just reaching for excuses other than electing to work and not go and blaming it on the bikes.

No way, Jose! Weather can be a bear that time of year and you know how I shrink from just a few raindrops.;)
Y'all will have to pound a few Mojitos for me!:thumbsup:

Back