J&M Integratr IV... anybody got one?

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
I'm looking for a driver to passenger intercom/audio thingy bopper that dosen't cost more than my first motorcycle...but would also like it to perform well at Rocket cruising speed. Any suggestions welcome, please and thank you.:confused:

I'm looking for a driver to passenger intercom/audio thingy bopper that dosen't cost more than my first motorcycle...but would also like it to perform well at Rocket cruising speed. Any suggestions welcome, please and thank you.:confused:

Snuff:

We always used Chatterbox communicators on the snowmobiles and sleds are loud and we never had any problem talking back and forth. Besides, they are cheap cpmpared to the Blowtooth stuff.

I have used chatterbox for several years with good luck.

I have noticed that they don't like speeds in excess of 90mph. Too much wind noise through the foam cover on the boom mike.:D

I have the Scala Rider with bluetooth capability. The incoming volume is poor most of the time. The placement of the dual speakers is critical. The outgoing communications is poor due largely, I believe, to the boom mike being too short when affixed to the side of a modular helmet. On any other full or half helmet the boom placement in the exact center with your mouth may be far better.

Back