It's NEW! - It's COOL!

That's pretty cool, the bottle opener alone would make it worth the investment. Could be a problem getting on a plane with it. .I got this given to me from my girlfriend in Daytona.I wear it in case my chain breaks, so far so good i haven't had to use it.;)
E41A47131 (2).jpg

The Tread IS approved for airport wear!!!

I have a leather man in the console of my 4x4 used it several times to liberate the occasional sign. As for the wrist band thing I like the idea but wouldn't wear one I don't wear any jewellery not even a watch. I have a wedding ring, and gold ring that belongs to my dad with his initials on it that I wear to special occasions and family events but that's it. The video would have been better if it ended with your R3 leaving in a cloud of tyre smoke.

I said the same; but, the kid don't ride!!!

The Tread IS approved for airport wear!!!

Doubt it would be here Bull .. security took a small Teng Tools socket set off me at Melbourne airport. Refused to let my bring it on the plane .. unable to answer what they thought i would 'unbolt' in the hours fly time. Also took my beard trimmer .. again a very dangerous thing to have onboard it would seem :rolleyes:

Hmmm... Your son, The Urban Prepper, sure walks to a different beat, Steve - his own! I truly admire his individualism, but for Gawd's sake, man, how is it that he doesn't know how to ride? What if he has to make a hasty retreat or evacuation and all the roads are clogged and staying in the city means certain doom and it's to far to walk to safety and, well, you get my meaning.;):)

Hmmm... Your son, The Urban Prepper, sure walks to a different beat, Steve - his own! I truly admire his individualism, but for Gawd's sake, man, how is it that he doesn't know how to ride? What if he has to make a hasty retreat or evacuation and all the roads are clogged and staying in the city means certain doom and it's to far to walk to safety and, well, you get my meaning.;):)

Well, Phil here is the deal.
Cliff is actually my son-in-law and the young'un at 36.
My actual son, Steve, is 44 and does ride - currently a Goldwing.
My daughter used to ride and raced midgets when much younger.
SO, my old genes are indeed effective.

Doubt it would be here Bull .. security took a small Teng Tools socket set off me at Melbourne airport. Refused to let my bring it on the plane .. unable to answer what they thought i would 'unbolt' in the hours fly time. Also took my beard trimmer .. again a very dangerous thing to have onboard it would seem :rolleyes:
TC, do you have a police black cloud following you?

Back