It never goes away!

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
Toronto hit 11 degrees C and sunny today.
My cutoff is 10degC so I blew the dust off her and hopped on my steed for the first time in 4 months.:ninja::ninja:

It truly never gets old!!:p:p:laugh::laugh:

She is just as awesome, scary, exhilarating and just plain fun as I remembered!! Started grinning like fool when I pulled away and it took me an hour to wipe the dumb grin off my face when I got back. :):)

Buying a Rocket is probably the best money I've spent on anything.

Oh well, that short ride is going to have to hold me over for a few more weeks yet... back in the deep freeze for a while tomorrow - minus flipping 14 overnite:(

I will ride at any temp as long as the roads are free of ice...here in Anchorage the season is too short to be picky about temp. We had a big snow year this season and it looks like I will be "Dreaming" about riding for another 3-4 weeks. Last year was very warm and dry with my first day out March 7th...sadly not this year. Just spent my lunch hour at my Triumph dealer looking at the new "Bobber" and some equally fun looking Beemers. That Bobber sure is cute! I was a bit taken aback as to how small it looked! Cycle world mag pics made it look a little taller-Reckon riding the Rocket the last few years has most bike looking small. -Doug

I just took the bike out today myself,sunny 55
is.jpg
degrees here in Massachusetts... Spring has been a long time coming....!

I just took the bike out today myself,sunny 55
is.jpg
degrees here in Massachusetts... Spring has been a long time coming....!
My sister has been riding Triumphs for years and is a bit north of you in Contoocook NH...she is pretty happy to be back on the road!

I will ride at any temp as long as the roads are free of ice...here in Anchorage the season is too short to be picky about temp. We had a big snow year this season and it looks like I will be "Dreaming" about riding for another 3-4 weeks. Last year was very warm and dry with my first day out March 7th...sadly not this year. Just spent my lunch hour at my Triumph dealer looking at the new "Bobber" and some equally fun looking Beemers. That Bobber sure is cute! I was a bit taken aback as to how small it looked! Cycle world mag pics made it look a little taller-Reckon riding the Rocket the last few years has most bike looking small. -Doug

You are right about the Rockets ,especially the Touring making most other bike look small, I was looking at a Harley fat boy (the bike not the rider) the other day and standing next to it couldn't believe I used to think how big they were,

Back