Is this an Intervention??

Thrills!!!! I miss flying, maybe that is why I purchased a ROCKET.
There seems to be quite the overlap between flying & riding. I used to do endurance racing with a few fighter pilots that were stationed in Wichita Falls, and they all used to love riding on the track. One of them told me that while you obviously experience much greater G-forces in a fighter jet, the feeling of riding a motorcycle on a racetrack was actually more exhilirating to him. Go figure.

It looks like I've stumbled upon the right place! I'm a lifelong motorcycle addict, currently residing in the "metromess" of North Texas. About to be the owner of a Rocket III (somewhere in the 2010-2015 range), after thinking about it for only about 13 years or so. I had ridden one at a Triumph Demo Day around 2010, and the fascination never quite left me.

I also have a Honda Valkyrie that I absolutely adore, a Street Triple 675 (my former instructor bike for the race track), and a KTM 690 Enduro R (the true hooligan bike).

Can't wait to get my hands on one! Looking forward to sharing my motorcycle madness with fellow inmates. 🚀😎
Welcome 👍

I dig what you are saying and true although they are turn signals and not headlamps or brake lights. I do agree with you though in that you do need to stand out on a motorcycle and the more lights the better. During the night it will make a difference but during the day not so much. They are illegal in this state but have never seen or heard of a citation for tinted signal covers unless blacked out. Tinted windows use to be enforced in California but not so much anymore. Anything goes out here now.:(
I bet you can EVEN sleep on the street?!?!

Back