Is this an Intervention??

Agreed. As a former competitive racer and track instructor, I'm particular on suspensions. The rear shocks on this bike look like 412s, which are Progressive's lower end units. I'm sure that I'll end up replacing them sometime this year. My plan for the forks is to replace them with linear springs with the appropriate spring rate (for heavy cruisers, 0.85-0.90 kg/mm works well for me).
You get it setup properly I'd enjoy seeing you hustle that monster around Cresson Motorsport. Eurosport in Ft. Worth sponsors track days there.

Smoked lenses reduce luminous flux (projected light).
Motors NEED all the light they can get IMHO.
I recommend light function be the priority, not looks and getting the best lights available.
I dig what you are saying and true although they are turn signals and not headlamps or brake lights. I do agree with you though in that you do need to stand out on a motorcycle and the more lights the better. During the night it will make a difference but during the day not so much. They are illegal in this state but have never seen or heard of a citation for tinted signal covers unless blacked out. Tinted windows use to be enforced in California but not so much anymore. Anything goes out here now.:(

Striple, may I take advantage of your knowledge? I just purchased a 2023 R3GT. The suspension settings made by the dealer were way off recommended. I followed the book because my knowledge of suspension settings is limited. For a 180lb rider, who rides a tad towards aggressive. how should I set the suspension?
Thanks
Although suspension setup is in theory all science, it often ends up to be a bit of an artform when you see some of the better suspension tuners at work. The best answer to setting the suspension on your bike is to take it to a (proven/known) suspension tuner, then having them dial in the bike for your weight and riding style as a starting point. Once it is set, you can write down the settings and change them incrementally until you are happy. This is a time-intensive process, regardless whether your riding is casual, aggressive, or at the competition level. This is probably not the answer that you were hoping for, but it is the single best approach, IMO.

You get it setup properly I'd enjoy seeing you hustle that monster around Cresson Motorsport. Eurosport in Ft. Worth sponsors track days there.
Ha! I used to regularly attend Eurosport's track days some years back, as it made for cheap race practice and it was fun to pass the odd Panigale on a $5k Japanese race bike...
I doubt that I'd put the Rocket on the track. I've run heavy bikes on both their 1.7-mile and their 1.3-mile configurations, and its hard to resist going 80-90%. I remember running a Concours-14 on the 1.7-mile track for shi!s & giggles, and trying to brake hard and late into the rattlesnake at the end of the front straight, only to experience brake fade and the lever pulling all the way to the grip. Good times...

Ha! I used to regularly attend Eurosport's track days some years back, as it made for cheap race practice and it was fun to pass the odd Panigale on a $5k Japanese race bike...
I doubt that I'd put the Rocket on the track. I've run heavy bikes on both their 1.7-mile and their 1.3-mile configurations, and its hard to resist going 80-90%. I remember running a Concours-14 on the 1.7-mile track for shi!s & giggles, and trying to brake hard and late into the rattlesnake at the end of the front straight, only to experience brake fade and the lever pulling all the way to the grip. Good times...
Thrills!!!! I miss flying, maybe that is why I purchased a ROCKET.

Back