Is Lupe gonna upgrade?

what would the reason be for getting one of these three wheeler's , different experience ,safer ,or you just want a trike not a bike i just hope nobody gets one thinking it's a safer alternative to a bike

Last edited:
what would the reason be for getting one of these three wheeler's , different experience ,safer ,or you just want a trike not a bike i just hope nobody gets one thinking it's a safer alternative to a bike

Perhaps for someday when I can't hold my Rocket up anymore! :( Gawd forbid!
:inlove

Its different, most people think they are ugly, just like the Rocket, that's why i like them, besides , my rocket is getting old:D

What would happen if your on the Morgan. Climbing the curves up a mountain when you run into a 40 degree down pour. Might that immediate 180+ degree, air cooled motor, quickly chilled to 40, on the entire engine do some damage?

Ofcourse i'm going to upgrade, debating between the slingshot and the F3, the morgan is way out of my league
I think you should get the Morgan. Be looookin gooood in that old skool lowrider. Put on a chain link steering wheel, Some extra suspension for hoppin and you'll be one bada$$ chicano ese. :eek::)

I think you should get the Morgan. Be looookin gooood in that old skool lowrider. Put on a chain link steering wheel, Some extra suspension for hoppin and you'll be one bada$$ chicano ese. :eek::)
Have you checked the price on it?:whitstling:

Back