Instrument cluster glass.

Does anyone know if the glass on the instrument cluster is replaceable? Or even cleanable inside? Mine is getting cloudy and a bit hard to read at times.
its ultrasonic sealed plastic join with moisture control plug at the back side so moisture remains in check during temperature changes but very few people reported that moisture still got in,

your issue is main plastic glass which has turned cloudy so in my opinion the only way to fix is to open the cluster and get access to glass by
grind cut it open the cluster and then seal/glue/(whatever can join plastic better) it back with some moisture absorber packs inside it.

Last edited:
its ultrasonic sealed plastic join with moisture control plug at the back side so moisture remains in check during temperature changes but very few people reported that moisture still got in,

your issue is main plastic glass which has turned cloudy so in my opinion the only way to fix is to open the cluster and get access to glass by
grind cut it open the cluster and then seal/glue/(whatever can join plastic better) it back with some moisture absorber packs inside it.

That Arizona sun acts like a magnifying glass and burns (and warps) your cluster face. Probably replacing is the only choice I would think. I noticed a haze and then burn areas from the constant sun on my Lexus headlamps parked outside everyday for a few years in the Nor Cal sun. The sun in your area is less forgiving than here. It's Africa hot where you live. Tarzan moved from Arizona to Africa because of the heat if that tells you anything.:thumbsup:

That Arizona sun acts like a magnifying glass and burns (and warps) your cluster face. Probably replacing is the only choice I would think. I noticed a haze and then burn areas from the constant sun on my Lexus headlamps parked outside everyday for a few years in the Nor Cal sun. The sun in your area is less forgiving than here. It's Africa hot where you live. Tarzan moved from Arizona to Africa because of the heat if that tells you anything.:thumbsup:
The shame is it is only parked outside when on a ride. It is in the garage otherwise.

It's intense, my latitude is the same as Tijuana, Mexicali, and Tucson. Anything left out in the sun deteriorates quickly.

It's intense, my latitude is the same as Tijuana, Mexicali, and Tucson. Anything left out in the sun deteriorates quickly.
Tucson is cooler than where
A friend of mine sent me this, believe it or not this place is about a half an hour from Tucson.

Attachments

• IMG_2723.png
    IMG_2723.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 28
Back