Great song by John Cafferty. My fav is below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnUz66HjmA0
@TriumPhil will like this one - as it has T&A

You know that your on my chit list for giving the music thread here called "Good Music & Fine Women only 2 out of 5 stars, 1olbull. Just because you're an old(er) fogey doesn'y mean that you should messin' up our stroke over there!;)

In fact, the thread was started by Captain Herman (TURBO200R4) as a reference source for music that folks here can download and enjoy, if and when they want to, including when they're out riding. I invite anyone to participate on that thread and post up music that they like and feel that others might enjoy, as well. Just remember that the video must not only contain music, but also some images of members from the fairer gender ("fine women"). From time to time we stray into some "fringe" selections, but for the most part there are a lot of good tunes to listen to.

Check it out... http://www.r3owners.net/threads/good-music-fine-women.16498/

Last edited:
You know that your on my chit list for giving the music thread here called "Good Music & Fine Women only 2 out of 5 stars, 1olbull. Just because you're an old(er) fogey doesn'y mean that you should messin' up our stroke over there!;)

In fact, the thread was started by Captain Herman (TURBO200R4) as a reference source for music that folks here can download and enjoy, if and when they want t, including when they're out riding. I invite anyone to participate on that thread and post up music that they like and feel that others might enjoy, as well. Just remember that the video must not only contain music, but also some images of members from the fairer gender ("fine women"). From time to time we stray into some "fringe" selections, but for the most part there are a lot of good tunes to listen to.

Check it out... http://www.r3owners.net/threads/good-music-fine-women.16498/

Phil,
I don't even remember doing that; however, I do feel it is an appropriate assessment. That you care enough to make comment, pleases me, therefor I shall explain.
I like music and have an eclectic appetite for it. My kids are professional musicians. I also like T&A and have a healthy appetite for it as well.
I was indeed slightly insulting to be rebuked by you for posting excellent music without the Titz & Ass, so I simply abandoned participation the thread.

My conclusion can only be that your thread is NOT actually about the music, it's about T&A! The thread is perfectly OK by me. It's your biased stewardship filtered by the prurient that rankles. I found this exclusiveness similar to the prospect of having an RAA and not allowing any other motor brands besides Rocket to attend and partake of the camaraderie.

I would suggest you retitle the thread "T&A Video Music". This would make your intensions clear and warn those whose primary interest IS the music.
No harm - no foul and no grudge for my part, Amigo! I appreciate the opportunity to clear up and explain my two star opinion.

I also offer this as further support to my suggestion that we should be able to post mp3 files of PURE music!

Steve, there is a much wider range and representation of the fairer sex in that thread than merely T&A, so I'll abide 100% by what Scotty said above regarding your opinion on this matter.

I stated what I did above in jest not knowing that you have such a narrow, Puritanical perspective on matters of prurience. But, again, just to be crystal clear, I neither give a toss about your misunderstanding the stated objective of that thread nor by your being "insulted" by its content. You are not a live and let live kind of guy at times and that's OK by me, Amigo.;)

Steve, there is a much wider range and representation of the fairer sex in that thread than merely T&A, so I'll abide 100% by what Scotty said above regarding your opinion on this matter.

I stated what I did above in jest not knowing that you have such a narrow, Puritanical perspective on matters of prurience. But, again, just to be crystal clear, I neither give a toss about your misunderstanding the stated objective of that thread nor by your being "insulted" by its content. You are not a live and let live kind of guy at times and that's OK by me, Amigo.;)

My apologies that you couldn't comprehend my post as I clearly stated your thread was OK by me.
Tis merely the exclusiveness I objected to.
AND . . . if you truly don't care what I think, then why did you proffer the initial post???
:p
I now be done with this.

Back