Indicator not working

Teameric

Standard Bore
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
I have a Rocket 3 GT, about 500 miles. Today I got a message on the display, "Check manual. Right rear indicator." The right rear indicator is not working (athough the left is). I'm puzzed by the instruction to check the manual - I checked it, and did not see anything about this issue. Any suggestions other than to take it to the dealer?

Thanks,

Paul

That's the first sign I get when the battery terminals are getting loose. Tighten the heck out of them this time. Tighter!

Ive had this problem with my 2022GT. On the few occasions that its happened Ive pulled over and shut the bike down completely. After giving it about 30 seconds I power it up and start it, and everything is fine until the next time. Ive read somewhere that there is a re flash that will correct the problem, but in my case my dealer is so far away, and the problem happens so infrequently, that Ive been living with it. I dont see it as much of a safety issue because when it does happen the fault shows up pretty obviously on my TFT, giving me notice to do the above mentioned reset. It's not like im riding around with turn signals not working unknowingly.

My indicator failures started on the drive home from the dealership. First one then another. Like another comment, a reboot seemed to fix the issue for a while. Took a while for the shop to figure it out as they were unaware of the software anomaly and were looking for pinched wires:). I'm disappointed that Triumph doesn't appear to put out Service Bulletins to ensure these known issues are corrected before delivery. lots of info in previous threads on this issue.

Ive had this problem with my 2022GT. On the few occasions that its happened Ive pulled over and shut the bike down completely. After giving it about 30 seconds I power it up and start it, and everything is fine until the next time. Ive read somewhere that there is a re flash that will correct the problem, but in my case my dealer is so far away, and the problem happens so infrequently, that Ive been living with it. I dont see it as much of a safety issue because when it does happen the fault shows up pretty obviously on my TFT, giving me notice to do the above mentioned reset. It's not like im riding around with turn signals not working unknowingly.
Thank you.

My indicator failures started on the drive home from the dealership. First one then another. Like another comment, a reboot seemed to fix the issue for a while. Took a while for the shop to figure it out as they were unaware of the software anomaly and were looking for pinched wires:). I'm disappointed that Triumph doesn't appear to put out Service Bulletins to ensure these known issues are corrected before delivery. lots of info in previous threads on this issue.
Thank you.

Back