I'm in Utah now for good

cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
I'm not to sure how many captains there are in Utah but was just woundering what would be the best insurance to use to insure my Rocket?
Perhapes when I get all settled we can meet and go for a nice ride as long as there are no snow or the summer time we should have a house soon.

always got great rates with either Hartford or Farmers when I lived in Colorado and Idaho. About $225/year/bike

Utah

jrhorton, thanks for the insurance tips that sounds like a good price.
xhdskip, well the move is not behind us yet we have our house up for sale in Seattle and most of our stuff is still there we are renting a small place in Utah.
We put a offer in a house here in Utah a short sale and as we where makeing a offer some kids did over $7,000 dollars of graffiti and we are trying to get the bank to pay for it so its not our house yet.
hope they except our offer so we can get into our house and hope to sell our house in seattle so lost of pressure:)
and right now my Rocket is sitting in my trailer all locked up I put a cover over it and one day is snowed and it was covered in snow so not sure if it would start.
I'll for sure put some pictures up in the summer.

Utah

The house we are trying to buy in Utah.
We hope to here back from the bank Monday you need to wait a lot longer on short sales or foreclosures but the price is so much better then a private sale.
Can't wait to get my two dogs on the property.

I'd give anything to have Bryce, Zion, The Arches, The Canyonlands, Mesa Verde or Canyon de Chelly in my backyard to ride through! you're a lucky man.

Utah

Yes xhombre I feel like a lucky man I married a vary smart woman that makes all my dreams come true:)
perhaps in the summer you can visit and stay with us and we can venture these places together:)
I would like to know how many captains that live in Utah that has a Rocket? I hope I'm not the only one.

Thanks for the invite, cane corso. The plan is to go cross country on two wheels summer of 2011, so I might just take you up on the offer!:cool:

Back