I'm in Utah now for good

Utah

snuffcityrider, there is a Triumph dealer in Utah just have not had enough time to go.
xhombre, the beer will be waiting:)
Do you guys no of any captains that live in Utah?

Just an update ... 2nd dealer has opened up in Utah. Both in the Salt Lake valley. Closest one is about 30 min from my place. Not as close as I would like it, but better than the 45 min to the other one. :)
Not sure how many RIII owners we have in Utah these days.

Did you end up w/ a place in Orem? I live on the Provo/Orem border, is what I ask.

I just passed through Utah a few days ago, Green River, stopped and had a burger at Ray's I think it was. And then on to Moab and Montecello ( I need spell check) and then on to Durango, CO. Started off in Glenwood CO. Fairly long ride. Beautiful country.

I've taken a similar tour, though starting from the Provo, Utah area ... and yes it is nice ride. That whole area is heavily recommended for those that haven't as of yet had the chance.

Jaredmt, We end up buying a house in Draper up on Steep mountain, in Draper Heights.
My wife works in Orem we should get together for a ride, Im going to Toronto July 1 wont be back until july 15th.
You don't need to go to Salt Lake there is a Triumph dealer in Sandy.
There called Triumh Motorcycles 339 west 9000 south, Sandy.
I ordered apart off the other Triumph dealer in Salt Lake 3 months ago and I still have not got it yet and they keep on saying that they have lots off problems with there computors and that there sorry and they will phone me back when they no more and they never do they suck .
I will be going the the dealer in Sandy.

I have some parts I'm waiting for that I ordered from the Sandy dealer ... sadly backordered w/ Triumph.
I bet between Utah and Salt Lake counties we probably have another RIII owner, or two. It would be nice to sort the member list by location.

I found another guy in Draper that has a Rocket he made my trailer longer so my rocket could go straight in, did a really nice job and only charged me $350.00:)
I had a 5x8 trailer and I have a trunk on the back so my gate would not close I had to drive it up on a angle.
So he extended the front and now I put my bike stand in and I could drive it up now I have lots of room.
Now when I drive to Toronto my bike will be nice and surcure.
If you want to get together for a ride before I got to Toronto or when I get back just let me know.

Kevin

I found another guy in Draper that has a Rocket he made my trailer longer so my rocket could go straight in, did a really nice job and only charged me $350.00:)
I had a 5x8 trailer and I have a trunk on the back so my gate would not close I had to drive it up on a angle.
So he extended the front and now I put my bike stand in and I could drive it up now I have lots of room.
Now when I drive to Toronto my bike will be nice and surcure.
If you want to get together for a ride before I got to Toronto or when I get back just let me know.

Kevin
Oh NO! She's gonna be a trailer queen? ... Don't spoil her, she'll develope an attitude. :Dlol

Back