Welcome Home. I hope that we kept it up the way you remembered while you were serving. Enjoy your bike by riding to eat some home cooked meals for a change. THANK YOU.

Thanks guys, just woke up (4:50 am...some habits die hard) got some sleep under my belt, that 15 hour Dubai to Atlanta flight is a killer, took about an hour of walking around to get my legs to feeling that they were back to normal.

Saw a nice looking R3T on the floor at D&D's when I stopped by, had just about all the different geegaws on it that I was planning on putting on anyway...but I'm not ready to buy till December or January had a good price, just not ready to bite the bullet yet...if it is still there I might go for it at that time....only around 2,500 miles on it and it is blue and dark blue.

Putting in the battery in a couple of hours and bringing it back out into the sunshine. I might take it out for a short spin just for old times sake but as Snuff said it's sold so it'll be for only a mile or so. Gotta go pick up the title for it today.

It's good to be back, even if it is only till the 27th.

Dennis

12 dtg to leave (just toooooo short of a time home)
13 dtg Dubai
14 dtg KAF

Back