If I want to change my stock handgrips...

IMG_0489 (1).JPG IMG_0490 (1).JPG No glue required. IMG_0497 (1).JPG Not only do they look sharp they are very comfortable. Very high quality. Plus some guy in Texas vice China still has a job. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I've been putting off getting some new grips...and they replaced BAD! I need something with the ends open or semi-open as I run handguards, especially in the winter and I have a brake-away throttle lock so i need something that'll be compatible with that too. Any suggestions?

I've been putting off getting some new grips...and they replaced BAD! I need something with the ends open or semi-open as I run handguards, especially in the winter - Any suggestions?
You can still use Avon - Their tip is to cut the end off with a hacksaw. I jest not. Works too.

If girth is the aim - then look at Grip-Puppies and similar. These are a sleeve over the original.
I use Avon on the R3.

I tried a set of those.
They were comfy and reduced grip pressure to hold and twist the throttle . . . Until I rode in the sun at temps above 90.
They $hit the bed! :thumbsdown:

Humidity perhaps?
Grip Puppies are English so Humidity should be OK.

I'd guess more something used for cleaning. I have a wide range of solvents in my workshop - can be quite revealing how some rubber/plastic resists (or does not) certain classes of solvents. I use Dog Shampoo and water on the rare occasions I actually wash my bikes - usually just need to remove bugs and they come off (usually) with just water.

Grip Puppies are English so Humidity should be OK.

I'd guess more something used for cleaning. I have a wide range of solvents in my workshop - can be quite revealing how some rubber/plastic resists (or does not) certain classes of solvents. I use Dog Shampoo and water on the rare occasions I actually wash my bikes - usually just need to remove bugs and they come off (usually) with just water.

Sure . . . Just water AND elbow grease! :p

Back