I love this bike

munster

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Just a wee update. Did 1470km trip last weekend, got wet everyday, but hey you're not a motorcyclist unless you ride in the rain sometime. Fitted LED headlight today. Wow! Looks awesome. Now for some spots.

So much smoother than the Suzuki Boulevard M109R (and I loved that bike too).

Nice pics. What pipes are you running?

Jardines, on the bike when I bought it and they sound bloody awesome! Doubt I'm getting the best out of them though, as stock paper filter still fitted. An intake upgrade is planned, haven't decided which way to go yet. Will carry on reading and learn as much as I can before committing to anything.

Unreal,,You managed to find waiouru on a fine day.....I've never been through there and not been drenched. Looks like a nice trip, Hope i'll see you around some time as we are practically neighbours (i'm from Tuakau)

Unreal,,You managed to find waiouru on a fine day.....I've never been through there and not been drenched. Looks like a nice trip, Hope i'll see you around some time as we are practically neighbours (i'm from Tuakau)

There's a regular Thursday night ride from the Papakura Autobahn which I'll be on tonight. Meet around 6-6:30ish, depart at 7 for pubs unknown :) I usually head to my mates work first, Tuakau Panelbeaters.

You're just up the road from me also.
I'm just out of Ngaruawahia, towards Waingaro.
We went through Tuakau a couple of weeks ago, just out fro a ride, ended up at the "Village Pub at Patamahoe, then straight back down Hwy 22 to Waingaro.

IMG_0648.JPG

Back