I have a confession.....

Well back in October - after reading all the gloom stories 're transmition - I sold my R3R. I purchased a 2018 Tiger Explorer but there was a snag - it ain't no Rocket. Last weekend I saw a Rocket X just come onto the internet and you guessed it - it's now mine. Never again will I do a stupid thing and sell.
20190301_145711.jpg
20190301_145722.jpg

Fate!...outstanding!

I get sweaty palms and the farts every time I'm going to ride. It all goes away when I start rolling. Same thing happens before getting in the water. I'm scared but get it done.
Thankfully the fart emissions depart when in the water otherwise you could have become a cheap party Jacuzzi extra! ;):D:eek:

Amigo,
You may wish to re-read your Yoda post . . . . . . . . .
Dark-Side.jpg

Ok so firstly you never ever ever sell your Rocket.... I met a poor lost soul the other day who did sell and bought...a GS 1200! Madness I tell yas! As we were talking he said how much he regretted the change, and as a tear trickled down his face I left him to his sorrow...
Secondly it’s all well and good to quote Yoda, however here is the real conversation that went on between Yoda and Luke....

Back