I got dropsy.............

The last I will say about this issue. I simply meant Americans of Mexican decent. Both of my parents immigrated to this country legally from Mexico and Spain over 50 years ago. As proud as I am of my ethnicity, I am more proud of being an American.

By all means, speak your mind. I simply found some of the comments hurtful, and thought I would exercise my right to free speech too! No hard feelings.

The last I will say about this issue. I simply meant Americans of Mexican decent. Both of my parents immigrated to this country legally from Mexico and Spain over 50 years ago. As proud as I am of my ethnicity, I am more proud of being an American.

By all means, speak your mind. I simply found some of the comments hurtful, and thought I would exercise my right to free speech too! No hard feelings.

We certainly don't want anyone to be ruffled by things that are said in Jest here. For the most part, we all know each other and so we know how much agitation it takes to elicit a response..........:eek:

Carry on..............

Back