I can’t believe we made it

While I like the sentiment, the data during those decades has a dark side.
That could be the case in any decade. I look at the positive side and learn from the negative side. Not a social justice warrior but today's hateful climate makes the 50's and 60's a paradise.

Where I grew up there was a whole class of people who thought the 50's and 60's were hell. Just sayin'
I got it. People learn from their mistakes and move on with a little better knowledge. I'm just looking at the positive side of Dirtbagbikers post (tongue in cheek). It was posted with positive intentions and that's the way I received it. I do understand what you're saying though.:thumbsup:

And in a few years, THESE will be the good ol' days.................

Finally, a benefit to being old.

There may have been a class or two that don't have fond memories of the '50s and '60s. But with the several zillion classes we have these days I'll dare say there are a boatload who feel these days are terrible.

I feel positively blessed to live in such an enlightened age. :banghead:

That could be the case in any decade. I look at the positive side and learn from the negative side. Not a social justice warrior but today's hateful climate makes the 50's and 60's a paradise.

I got it. People learn from their mistakes and move on with a little better knowledge. I'm just looking at the positive side of Dirtbagbikers post (tongue in cheek). It was posted with positive intentions and that's the way I received it. I do understand what you're saying though.:thumbsup:

AMEN SIRS

Back