scratchydave

.020 Over
Hey to all, finaly i now have my own blah blah to log on and enjoy all you guys out there that ride, input. Done heaps of rding since I was last able to liase comfortably,my Mistress is now al fixed and idling and running beautifuly. I hope to learn from your techinacal input, and look forward to the banter, cheers to all, scratchyDave

You may find it challenging to deal with your new life on the 'outside' .. since you've been 'away' the world has changed. Reach out .. help is available :D

Good to hear mate. You've got my number so use it any time. Would love to catch up and yarn about your trip. Speak soon.

Hey to all, finaly i now have my own blah blah to log on and enjoy all you guys out there that ride, input. Done heaps of rding since I was last able to liase comfortably,my Mistress is now al fixed and idling and running beautifuly. I hope to learn from your techinacal input, and look forward to the banter, cheers to all, scratchyDave

Not sure how long you've "been away" but there are a lot of new skin products on the market that might help with your "condition" ;) Seriously though welcome back ! :D

Back